Use this form to submit reports of defective lockboxes.
If you are having difficulty removing a box from a property you should first follow these steps:
1) Lift up on the key container to remove pressure from the shackle while opening.
2) To release the shackle remember to PUSH DOWN then PULL UP to release the shackle.
3) If the box is located in direct sunlight and you are using an ActiveKey or an iPhone key, shield the sensor on the lockbox from sunlight to make sure there is no interference.
4) If you are using and Android or Blackberry key, make sure that you have turned on the box by pushing up on the bottom of the key container. A red, flashing light on the front of the box indicates it is on.
5) Call SUPRA Support at 1-877-699-6787. They may be able to provide further suggestions and/or identify the box as defective. If they identify the box as defective obtain a reference number for replacement.
If you have tried these steps, you may submit a request to have a locksmith remove the box from the property. Once the box is returned to GBRAR we will test the box to determine if the box is in fact defective.
If the box tests defective then GBRAR will issue a replacement for the box. Replacements can take up to two weeks. If the box is cut from the property and does NOT test as defective, or if the locksmith is dispatched and there is no box on the property as defined in this report, then you may be charged to cover the cost of the locksmith ($75-$150), and may have to purchase a replacement shackle in order to place the box back into service.
Since the November 2011 conversion to the new iBox BT, GBRAR NO LONGER SUPPORTS THE OLDER SUPRA iBOX, as such we will not provide lockbox removal services on any iBoxes that are reported as defective.