Important Recruiter Rules & Responsibilities
ARG's goal is to provide cost effective turnkey back office payroll services for your independent recruiting/staffing business. Please review the below important recruiter rules and responsibilities below to ensure your contracting services run smoothly:
- The New Assignment Request (NAR) and the signed client agreement must be completed and received by ARG 3 days before the contractors start date.
- You will assist ARG with any timecard entries/approvals and with collections if ARG is unsuccessful.
- If legal collections is required, all collection fees will be charged against the collected recruiter profits but there will never be out of pocket costs.
- Per the recruiter agreement, you will NOT invoice, deposit funds or try to collect funds from your client for contract staffing services performed by ARG.
- When the contractor's assignment ends for any reason, it’s the responsibility of the recruiter to notify ARG immediately. If ARG is not notified, the recruiter will be responsible for the cost of additional benefit expenses received by the contractor if applicable.
- You will not start a contractor before they have completed their onboarding paperwork. ARG is not liable for contractors who start work before their onboarding has been completed.
- No background checks and/or drug testing will be performed without a completed New Assignment Request (NAR) and signed client agreement. If this happens, the recruiter will be responsible for the cost of the background checks and/or drug testing.