The Fine Print -
1. No one under age 21 is permitted to consume alcohol. Violation will result in early termination of service-no refunds.
2. No smoking in the vehicles. Violation will result in a $100 fine per incident. No exceptions.
3. All tolls and parking fees are in addition to the contract price and must be paid separately.
5. There will be a $10 charge per broken or missing glasses.
6. There will be a $200 surcharge for excessive cleaning at the discretion of the company.
6a. There will be a $200 surcharge for shampoo and disinfecting (due to sickness/vomit in interior)
7. Persons who are unruly or disruptive or conduct illegal activities will be removed from the vehicles at the discretion of the driver and no refunds will be issued.
8. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
9. No illegal drug usage. Violation will result in early termination with no refunds.
10. Overtime will be billed in 1 hour increments. By agreeing to service with blu nite Limousines the customer is agreeing to pay for overtime accrued. Hourly rate is determined by the total contract price divided by the number of guaranteed hours.
11. Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your scheduled pick up to avoid being billed the full contract amount. If the cancellation is received less than 48 hours before the pick up or not received at all, you are responsible for the full contract amount. Booking fees are non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. Customer agrees that replacement Limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues, limo involved in an accident, etc.
13. All entertainment including but not limited to CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes and more is to be provided by the client. Due to the nature of our business, we do not guarantee all TV's, lighting, and equipment will operate at the time of rental. Rarely, in order to make sure your guaranteed service request can be met, we request subcontractors to complete the booking. blu nite Limousine will assume no liability for any problems that may occur inside or outside of the subcontracted limousine.
14. Contract Obligations: I understand and agree to the length and usage along with any charges and further agree to pay for any and all damages my party may cause during the rental periods. I also agree to the Limousine Rules and Regulations. All damages are the sole discretion of the driver. I understand and agree to pay the entire contract price if cancellation policy is not followed. I understand the number of hours listed on this contract are the minimum hours I am agreeing to pay and that I am responsible for any overtime incurred.
15. Inclement Weather: When weather conditions or weather forecast threaten the safety of clients and staff, blu nite limo must make decisions to possibly cancel a limousine booking for that period. If roadways are hazardous with blowing and drifting snow and/or ice accumulations that are expected during freezing rain, create situations that will make driving extremely dangerous, blu nite limo management will have the final authority to cancel a limousine rental.