The Iowa Lean Champion Award honors a leader who has made significant contributions to Lean practices and/or lead a Lean journey and meets the following criteria set forth by the ILC Board of Directors:
– Recognized Leader in Lean and Continuous Improvement
– 10 years practicing in a Leadership or Change Agent role
– Demonstrated and quantifiable business improvements
– Demonstrated key Lean Principles of Respect and Continuous Improvement
– Has been a Role Model & Mentor to Others
– Leader in the Community as well as in Business
To nominate someone for this award, please complete the following form and click the submit button when you are finished. You will be notified prior to the Fall Conference if your nominee is the winner. Thank you!